Train the Trainers
Train The Trainers Course
We recommend training your trains on:
- How to manage the hardware
- How to create a safe space
- How to put someone in VR
We have an e-learning course for Training the Trainers which covers the above in extensive detail, you can to provide to your trainers.
Train the Trainers Workshop
Host a facilitation training workshop, where you can practise using the hardware on each other and setting up a safe space.
You can cover as much or as little of the Train the Trainers course as you see fit. I recommend focusing on at least the Safe Spaces in VR content, as the most important.
Taking it home
Encouage your trainers to take a headset home and facilitate some VR days for their friends and family.
Putting friends and family through VR (even just games) can be a great way to practise creating safe space and learning the ins and outs of facilitating with the hardware.
We recommend playing
- First Steps (great intro to VR)
- Richies Plank (great for practising safe spaces with more emotionally extreme content)
- Beat Saber (great for practising phsyical safety)